Certification Process for Train the Trainer Seminars
Upon completion of the four training sessions, participants who successfully complete the following three steps will be awarded certification.
1. Presentation of a pedagogical sequence that is randomly chosen from among several themes. The sequence will be presented to the group. Evaluation of the participant's ability to deliver quality training: how they position themselves vis a vis the group; interaction with trainees; clarity of the presentation; interesting presentation of concepts...
2. Debriefing of a Comcolors profile in front of the group. Evaluation of how well the participant understands concepts that were learned during the training: content related to ComColors, active listening, respect of others...
3. Answering different comprehension questions about working as a ComColors trainer: training objectives, life positions, responding to a request for training...
Throughout the sessions, participants will be well-prepared for this straightforward certification process. The certification process is simply a verification that participants have integrated the concepts presented during the seminar.
Necessary tools for certification:
- Access to a Comcolors Internet account (an e-mail adress is required)
- 20 free Comcolors profiles that can be used throughout the training process
- Internet access to the "trainer's room" on the Comcolors website, where you will find training exercises, teaching games, files to read and much more
- On-line directory of certified trainer contact information on www.ComColors.com (optional)
- A CD with the ComColors Power Point used for training sessions
- A ComColors training manual
- The ComColors book (forthcoming in English)
- A certificate stating that the certification process has been successful, and allowing participants to use the ComColors model and profiles