Become a ComColors certified trainer
You’re a trainer or coach, or you’re considering a career change.
The ComColors model is a fun tool that has been acclaimed by companies in France and abroad.
Becoming a ComColors certified trainer means acquiring a flexible, simple and effective tool that adapts to your customers’ expectations and will give you a real competitive edge.
You want to…
Master a French personality model, the most recent on the market (2006), which is both fun and educational, and can be used in training, coaching and supporting teams.
You’re looking for…
A robust, scientifically-validated model that you can quickly apply to your training courses.
Innovative tools and resources to enhance your training and coaching.
A wide range of applications for businesses and consumers
Thanks to the ComColors model, you can offer specific solutions to your customers’ needs:
- Team cohesion ;
- Conflict management;
- Stress management;
- Public speaking;
- Increasing sales performance;
A turnkey training course
ComColors offers a turnkey training course that you can put into practice as soon as you finish your apprenticeship. You have access to :
- The ComColors app and all its features for leading your training courses and supporting your trainees;
- The training material (powerpoint presentation);
- The serious game “Working together”, which illustrates the 6 personality types in a playful way;
- The ComColors personality questionnaire and the profiles of your trainees;
- The book “Discovering your personality and that of others”;
The power of the ComColors network
Registration: practical information
Next training course leading to certification
in the ComColors model
We organise 2 ComColors certification training sessions per year.
The number of places is limited, so don’t wait to register!
Duration: 150 hours
Prerequisites: Good self-knowledge, ability to challenge oneself. A telephone interview via Teams/Zoom or in person will take place before final registration
Methods: Hybrid training (synchronous remote sessions + asynchronous remote personal work)
Accessibility for people with disabilities: Contact us
Financing: Contact us
Details of sessions: Consult the registration form (downloadable below)
Objectives of the certification course:
- Master the concepts of the ComColors model to deliver ComColors training courses;
- Understand different facilitation techniques and optimise the trainer’s posture (win-win);
- Mastering the ComColors profile debriefing technique;
- Use the profile in teams to facilitate team cohesion or teambuilding;
Objectives of the complementary “teaching and marketing” module: 3 days
- Broaden your range of interventions;
- Revisit the trainer’s skills using the ComColors model: identify a customer’s needs;
- Know how to design an educational programme and use teaching methods adapted to the training;
- Knowing how to sell yourself and your knowledge/services at the right price;
Methods used / Content:
- Deliver training courses in a number of areas: stress and time management, interpersonal communication, team building, management and sales;
- Training in a complete tool without additional training;
- Immediate use of the concepts;
- Practice during a training session or individual interview;
- Filmed role-playing;
- Exercises, digital tools, e-learning ;
- Presentations ;
- Setting up peer groups;
- Long-term training;
- Formative assessments of training sequences;
- Regular inter-sessional assessments of the previous session;
- Theoretical digital test before final certification;
Registration: practical information
Testimonials: “What convinced me to become a ComColors certified trainer”.
There are 7 of them, and they agreed to talk about the day they obtained their ComColors certification. This is an opportunity for them to share their impressions of the training and how they plan to put it into practice as trainers and coaches.
Dernière mise à jour le 14 November 2023